Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Annie Doll Swap


Well, I've finally managed to find a swap that hasn't started yet, thanks to Vickie, as it was on her blog (see, I do read ya blogs from time to time!)....mind you though, it's for an Annie doll....should be interesting, as this will be my 2nd doll ever...my first will be posted about shortly.

Anyway, back to the Annie swap....here's the link, in case you want to sign up (it closes on 30th March, 2009).

Stay tuned for some pics coming up shortly of some bags, coin purses and the "doll".

Hugs
Naomi

2 comments:

  1. thanks for joining my give away. i'm glad your in the annie swap too!. good luck on the apron

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok so hurry up with the pictures woman

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments and will try to respond to each and every one.