Friday, May 8, 2009

New Dolphin bag for Chrissy

I've just made another dolphin bag for my friend Chrissy....it's made from two cushion panels that I ironed vlieselene stuff (lol) onto them, and then when I backed them with Calico, I kind of quilted the panels.  I made the body of the bag (badly - long story so wont bore you all with the details) out of turquoise corduroy fabric....it's a super large bag so she can store a whole knitting project in it and pop her pattern and spare needles in the outer pockets.
 
I've put one pic up of a cd next to it (the pinky round thing in front!) so you can kind of get an idea how large the bag is.
 
If I were to make another one of these, I'd definately make it with uniform cushion panels....one of these was way out of whack and really peeved me, but I used it anyway...coz I'm a dag!
 
Hugs
Naomi

3 comments:

  1. Well done chicky....Chrissie will love it.
    Hugs Khris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done, those killer whales look great ROFLMAO

    ReplyDelete
  3. perfect for the beach this summer! really cute :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments and will try to respond to each and every one.