Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Owl Apron just finished


Marion was here for our regular Tuesday night "Stitchin Sisters" last night....and wanted to make her friend a BBQ apron....so between us, this is what we came up with for him.....Peter loves owls too.....I so wanted to see it finished that I completed it today for her.....then rang her to ask if she minded if I finished it off.....she laughed and said no, so I said "good, coz I just finished it" lol

Some may recognise the owl, I've done the same applique on a bag giveaway I had a while back....it's in different colours this time.....and the apron fabric isn't the best.....but Peter's a bloke and is only going to use it for when he's cooking a BBQ so didn't bother with anything too flash!

Think I might have to make some more aprons now....this one was heaps of fun to do.

Hugs
Naomi
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. very nicely done,
    Peter will be great at the bbq in this one,
    Merry Christmas to you

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! I love the apron's eggplant color.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments and will try to respond to each and every one.