Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Sewing and my new Light Box/Trolley

One of our friends, Natalie, is on holidays from work at the moment, and I talked her into (see Diana, you're not the only one I've pursuaded into making a bag!) sewing her 1st bag. She selected some pretty purple fabric, and away she went. She made a Bow Tucks Tote. Between going out and sleeping, it took her under two days to complete. Here's a couple of pics that show off Natalies new bag. Didn't she do a great job?




Now, for the other part of this post....my friend Barbara found out (thanks to Sue for telling Barb) that I was after a light box for tracing off stitcheries and offered me this little, well quite big really, beauty....it's on wheels so I can wheel it around to wherever I want to use it.....I still need to clean it up, but I wanted to post pics on here so just took them before Sadie the cleaning lady set to it with windex!

Ok folks, that's all for now, I have some sewing to do, before the pool calls out for me to go splash around, and I have a hospital appointment today at 3.30pm....has to be a hot day when they decided to make my appointment so late in the day....aaaaargh.

Hugs
Naomi

12 comments:

  1. Wow, she did do a great job on that bag! And that light box could double for a dining room table!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable bag. I love it. And a very, very cool light box. You are going to love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that bag, great job Natalie.......its really nice love the colour as well... and the light box is great and portable bonus indeed

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is just the most gorgeous bag! Well done Natalie! That light box is quite awesome as well.. if I could think of a reason why I needed one... I'd be on the look out for one too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done Natalie!! Noami has my addy LOL
    Great score on that lighting box...will be so handy. I know I should get one I use the computer monitor for that job LOL
    Hugs,
    Sharon 2 ... whom is way past bed time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Wow tell Natalie from me that her bag is awsome, love the fabrics she choose, well done you guys. You cheeky thing...yes you are too blame for my bag addiction lol. Hey that light box is great, will make it much easier for you.
    Hugs,
    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome bag.
    Great and fun 2010!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! That is a great first bag!! Tell Natalie she did great!! What a score on the light box Naomi! I just use the window!! LOL
    hugs Karen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Naomi,

    Wow, great bag! I just love the light box too. A bit of paint and a good scrub it will look brand new. The size is nice too.

    Cheers,
    Bobbie
    www.bobbieashley.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. she did do a great job on that bag! And that light box could double for a dining room table!

    Work from home India

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic bag - In my favourite colour too! Gotta love the light box - hope it has been put to good use.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments and will try to respond to each and every one.