Sunday, April 4, 2010

3 Good little girls!

Well, I may not have been posting many finished projects lately, but here's 3 Raggedies that are almost 100% finished....just need to sweet talk Khristina into selling me some rusty bells or the like for the two in the red check dresses.....and I'm still deciding whether to add bows to their pony tails....what do you think? Do they need bows or not? The one in the middle is my Grand daughters easter present....seens as though I'm going to try and not be one of those Nanny's that always hype the grandkids up on chocolate....besides....it's more for me to eat if I don't give her any....lol Which would be good except I didn't even buy any this year! lol

Happy Easter, I'm off to finish of a Bow Tie bag.....I printed off the pattern a while back, started cutting it out, only to find I needed more fabric....but Khris to the rescue (again...thanks mate) and voila, I now have enough fabric to finish the bag off....and then I'm going to make an owl softie, which I might do in boy colours and send to my son for Easter! Dunno whether he'll be impressed, but I'm going to do it anyway! lol

Hugs
Naomi

13 comments:

  1. Well what are mates for....well done on the dolls...although a bit cute for me....lol..hugs
    khris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute Naomi. I vote for bows.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are adorable! Love the bangs. I think bows on the center one, but not the ones getting the rusty bells.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh great job girl they look great with the hair, and good job on those faces - you did good

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are lovely Naomi - you have done a great job on them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are adorable.. and I go for bows!

    ReplyDelete
  7. They look gorgeous! I like the sound of adding bows too even though they are fantastic as they are. I am going to start mine soon but can only pray they even resemble the cuteness of yours.

    Hey your blog looks different! I like it!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are cute Naomi. I think Khris might want them grunged a bit more to fit for rusty bells!! Don't let her near them! Bows would be cute!
    hugs Karen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your Raggedies Noami. So cute! Regards, Nessie

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love them Naomi... they are just gorgeous..

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love them Naomi you did a fantastic job, need to know what you used for their hair.
    hugs
    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the little girls.. So cute and I say bows on some?? They do look complete without them tho'.
    Maggey

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love them all, how much US$ for the one on the right?? Plus shipping??
    Maggey

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments and will try to respond to each and every one.