Friday, July 30, 2010

Woo Hoo Khris's F-R-I-E-N-D-S Swap is on again

Khris is hosting her F-R-I-E-N-D-S swap again. As stated in the picture above, you swap 7 gifts starting with each of the letters of the word "friends". I participated last year, and my swap partner was Terri Harlan of Sew Fantastic blog. I'm going to do participate in the swap again this year, as last years' was so much fun. If you want to participate, you need to sign up by 10th August, and have a current blog....to sign up, click on the above pic to go to Khris's post about it and sign up there. Deadline for the swap is October 26th....which just so happens to be Khris's birthday.....do ya think she's hoping for heaps of Birthday cards this year? lol It's ok, Khris and I know each other, and I'm sure she'd expect me to think something like that...hee hee hee

Hugs
Naomi

1 comment:

  1. I think this is going to be fun, Naomi. I've signed up, too! Looking forward to it!!!!

    XOXO,

    Cyndi

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments and will try to respond to each and every one.