Friday, July 13, 2012

I've snuck out from my hidey hole


OMG, you must be thinking I'm so rude....over a month with no post....must be a world record for me...ok so not quite, but pretty darn close....I can't keep my mouth shut this long in real life so I don't see why the blog should be any different. I won't bore you with long drawn out excuses....suffice to say, two things, the flu and a sore big toe! So I bet you're wondering what's dragged me out of silence, right?

Friday night sew in.....it's on again tonight...well for us in the Southern Hemisphere it's tonight, but for those in the Northern Hemisphere it's on tomorrow night....you can still click below and head on over to sign up.  I'm in, will you be????



Handmade by Heidi

3 comments:

  1. I understand about the flu but I didn't realize you typed with your toes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic to hear from you and bahahahaha to above comment

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you are feeling better. Have a fun Friday sew-in. I will be sleeping.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments and will try to respond to each and every one.